Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Checks, Business Checks and Check Printing:
General Ordering Questions
1. How do I make sure my new personal checks from Noble Checks will include my bank's current specifications?
If you know your bank has experienced recent changes or if you just want to confirm the current status, call us at 212-537-6241. Your bank's changes will probably already be included in our database. If not, we'll tell you how to get an MICR Specification Sheet. It's easy.
2. What is an "MICR Specification Sheet" and what effect does it have on my personal checks?
An MICR Specification Sheet is a form that provides the proper numbers and spacing so personal or business checks will scan correctly at your financial institution. Your local bank branch has all the details, and our Customer Service personnel can walk you through the process.
3. When I order checks can I include my phone number, driver's license number, other information?
Yes. On the check Order Form, use lines four and five to put any additional personal information like Phone, Drivers License or what ever else you want to include. For your personal check protection, we recommend you limit the amount of personal information you include on your checks.
4. How do I review the status of my check printing order?
Contact us by clicking here or calling us at 212-537-6241.
5. Why did the recent order of checks arrive on different days?
Since each box of personal or business checks and accessory items are packaged separately, it is possible for your items to arrive on different days-even when they're shipped on the same day. All of your items should arrive within a couple of days of each other. If the printed checks ordered do not, we want to ensure first rate protection so please contact our Customer Service department at 212-537-6241.
6. How do I get in touch with Noble Checks about check printing services?
The number for our Customer Service Team or to order checks is 212-537-6241. The department operates from Monday-Thursday 9AM - 5PM, and Friday 9AM-12PM EST. You can also reach us by mail at 11152 Southwest Hwy, Palos Hills, IL 60465. You can also reach us via e-mail at email@example.com.
7. How soon will I receive my order of printed checks?
8. What should I do if my computer is having trouble ordering checks off the Noble Checks web site
If your browser is a version older than Internet Explorer 3.0, this is most likely the problem. You can upgrade Internet Explorer at http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/previous/default.mspx . We also recommend Firefox. You can get more info on Firefox at http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ .
9. Are all browsers compatible to order checks online from Noble Checks?
Your web browser should be a version of Internet Explorer 3.0, Netscape 3.0 or higher to place a check order online with Noble Checks. Our site is designed to work with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, and Netscape. In addition to a newer browser version, ordering online requires certain browser features to be enabled.
10. Will the colors on my screen match the actual colors on the printed laser checks and related products?
When we complete our laser check printing, the color of the actual product may be slightly different because color accuracy has more to do with your monitor than with our site. We've made every effort to represent images of checks and all other products accurately. Due to the wide range of computer monitors and color displays, however, you should consider the colors you see on your screen to be representational.
11. If I am ordering checks online and get an error message, how should I respond?
If you get an error message ordering your custom printed checks, please call our customer service department at 212-537-6241, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. What credit cards does Noble Checks accept for online check orders?
For check printing services we accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for orders placed through our web site. When you place your check order online, Noble Checks will charge your card for the purchase amount.
13. Will Noble Checks notify me when my online order of personal checks has been received?
Yes. First you will see an Order Confirmation Page with an order number as soon as you place your order. After the order transmits to us, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
14. To place a new order for checks by mail, what information do I send to Noble Checks?
If you would like to order laser checks or personal checks by mail, you will need to send in the following items: Voided Check from your current supply, Completed Order Form, and a Payment Check made payable to Noble Checks.
15. What is Noble Checks return policy on products?
Noble Checks at it's sole discretion will replace or refund any product it deems defective. Noble Checks does not accept returns on custom printed products. Noble Checks is not responsible for any typographical errors on any custom printed product submitted through our web system. If Noble Checks does choose to issue a refund on a custom printed product, there is a 50% restocking fee that is applied to all orders. Noble Checks does not refund any portion of outbound shipping charges. If a customer chooses to return a product, the customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. If a product is refused, or not forwarded by the USPS to an address, the customer is responsible for all charges for the product being returned to Noble Checks, and all outbound charges to ship the product back to the customer. Noble Checks will accept returns on non custom printed products within 21 days of the original sale date. There is a 25% restocking fee for all non-defective non custom printed products returned to Noble Checks.
16. How do I order business checks by mail if my account is brand new?
Your bank will give you temporary business checks when you open a new account. You can send in one temporary check that's voided and one temporary check for payment. Please be sure to send originals that are encoded with your bank's routing number and your account number.
17. What do I send in if I've used all my personal checks?
If you have run out of checks from your current supply, you can get temporary checks from your bank. You can also send us in a canceled check, and payment by a temporary check form your bank.
18. Will I have a problem using custom printed checks not produced by my bank?
No. Actually, your bank does not produce the printed checks it sells you. Banks take orders and forward them to check printers. The printer produces the checks and then sends them to the bank's customers. When completing laser check printing, Noble Checks and any other company who prints financial products must adhere to very exact specifications.
19. Can the bank refuse to process my custom printed checks from Noble Checks?
Banks cannot refuse to process your custom printed checks regardless of where you buy them. With our laser check printing, Noble Checks must adhere to the same specifications as printers who produce checks for banks. Our checks meet or exceed all requirements of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
20. Can I cancel a web order after it's placed with Noble Checks?
If the order is not printed you can cancel an order with a $ 5.00 service charge per line item. If the order is already printed, the order can not be cancelled, only the shipping charges can be refunded less a $ 5.00 service charge.
21. What happens if my checks are returned to Noble Checks by the Post Office or FedEx?
Noble Checks will make every effort to contact our customers once the package has been received back from the post office or FedEx. There is a flat fee per box of checks of $ 4.50 plus the cost of the shipment method of your choice to re-ship your product out.
22. How long do I have to notify Noble Checks about a problem with my order?
Noble Checks make every effort to service our customers needs regarding there order. Noble Checks needs to be notified within 90 days of the date of order with any problems with the order. This included non-receipt of merchandise, problems with the product, missing items, or any other issue that may arise.After 90 days from the date of an order, Noble Checks is not responsible or liable for any missing product or items from the order, or for any additional problems occurring with the order or products.
23. What happens if my electronic check payment is returned?
Noble Checks will electronically resubmit your check payment for processing, plus the maximum allowable fee by law. Noble Checks also works with all local, state and federal authorities to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any fraudulent transactions.
24. Can I have FedEx deliver to a P.O. Box?
No. FedEx deliveries can not be mailed to a P.O.Box.